Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Playing in the Leaves

Cora was over today, but I needed to rake leaves.  We went outside and as I began, I quickly realized I needed little people to come jump in the them.  I called Mikayla and told her to come over and bring the rest of the little people and the camera.  She did, and while I raked up piles of leaves, Cora and Kal jumped in them.  Freya and Thea were less enthusiastic about the leaves, but Mikayla got cute pictures of them anyway.  Cora and Kal both love to have scooters rides, and as it wasn't too cold, I drove them up and down the street many times.  At one point, I had Cora on the scooter without Kal and began to drive away.  Standing on the sidewalk, Kal yelled, "Hey! What big idea?!"  Good question!  I stopped and put him on, too.  It was great to be outside, and it was great to get some leaf clean up done.


























Sometime during their time with me, Cora and Kal raided the freezer and found some frozen berries.  They were hauling around the bag and eating them, and made a tremendous mess over at the Nelson's house.  Kal nearly fell asleep on their porch, too.  They were purple by the time they finished them off.





No comments:

Post a Comment