Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Youth Boating Activity

The young men and young women of the ward had a boating activity this evening.  They had dinner, played in the water, rode on the boat.  It was great fun according to Brandt.

Kent reported the refreshments were good.  Dinner was from Chik-fil-a.  Kent stayed on the shore because there was limited time and limited space on the boats.
  
Brandt said, "It was fun.  On our boat, we did tubing.  One boat was the sit and talk boat, the other was the tubing boat.  I did the tubing boat.  We were heading out.  On the boat were Brother Runia, me, Evan, Paul, Will, and Nathan.  Then girls, too.  Rebekah, Ashlyn, Lucy, Laney.  Evan was in charge of the music, so we were listening to all sorts of different music; Back in Black by ACDC, and music the girls liked.  I went out on the tube.  I was the very last person out there.  I mostly stayed in the boat talking.  I did ask Brother Runia if I could drive the boat, but he said no.  So sad.  It was a four person tube, but we mostly had two people on it.  I went out on the tube with Paul.  Brother Runia drove fast, but we didn't fall off."

I asked Kent to take some pictures, and to ask someone to take a picture a picture of him and Brandt together.  These two are the best pictures I got.



No comments:

Post a Comment