Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Outdoor Movie Night

We had our annual DeMartini outdoor movie night this evening.  We gathered at our house to enjoy popcorn, candy, soda, being together, and watching a very funny movie.  This year we scored on the movie front, as well as with the sound system.  In years past, the sound has been too soft and we couldn't all hear.  We always have a hard time deciding what to watch that everyone will like.  Kent got speakers and an amplifier out, Mikayla suggested a new movie that none of us had seen, and it all turned out great.  We watched Missing Link which was funny and sort of sweet and animated.  All good things for our cousin group.  It was a great time together.

This picture is out of focus because my near sight is getting bad and I can't tell anymore
if my photos are crisp or not.
I take them, hold the camera far away, and hope for the best.
Sadly, I'm not always successful.





No comments:

Post a Comment