Sunday, March 10, 2019

Sunday Pictures, not all Selfies

It was another Sunday with selfies.  Every Sunday is.  Sigh.  This Sunday, however, there was at least one picture that wasn't a selfie.

Blythe in church.

She wanted to curl her hair, and we borrowed a curling iron from Mikayla.  Blythe has a lot of hair and I spent a lot of time curling it, but it didn't hold very well. We need to try something else. Either way, with straight or slightly curly hair, our Blythe is lovely.  I don't know when she took this picture.  I hope it was before the meeting began.

I walked into the bathroom this morning while Kent was getting ready for church.  He had on this white shirt and tie.  "Why are you wearing a tie?" I asked.  Last Sunday he was called to be the deacons quorum adviser, and he feels like he needs to "set an example" and wear the standard white shirt/tie combo.  Separately, both Brandt and Blythe also asked him why he was wearing a tie.  It looks so weird.  I suppose this will become the norm, and I'm not sure I like it.  I know for sure that Kent doesn't like it, but he's a good guy and will do what he needs to do.

Dinner selfie

Up the nose selfie.
I have no idea why Brandt would think anyone would want to see up his nose.

No comments:

Post a Comment