Friday, March 22, 2019

A Sickie, Sort of

Blythe woke this morning complaining of a sore throat.  As both Brandt's and my flu began with a sore throat, and as I have only just recovered, I worried that Blythe was going to be next and had the flu.  So I made an appointment to see the doctor today and get a swab done so that if it was influenza, we could get her started on Tamiflu and maybe she wouldn't be quite as sick for quite as long. 

Gratefully, she doesn't have the flu.  But she hung around all day, watching TV and pretending to not feel well.  Maybe that doesn't sound very sympathetic, but after the nastiness Brandt and I had, I'm not going to feel particularly bad for someone who's making it up.  But I am very glad she doesn't have the flu and won't spend the next seven to ten days feeling crummy.



No comments:

Post a Comment