Thursday, March 14, 2019

Pi-e Day

Today is Pi Day.  Pi begins 3.14 and then continues indefinitely, but as a result, March 14th, 3/14, is Pi Day, "an annual opportunity for math enthusiasts to recite the infinite digits of Pi, talk to their friends about math, and eat Pie." For the record, I never talk to my friends about math, I never recite the digits of Pi, but I do eat pie as often as possible.  Although I didn't feel terrific all day, we did need to eat, and I decided to make chicken pot pie for dinner.  I went downstairs to get peas, had to move a bag of frozen berries, and decided to make jumbleberry pie for dessert, too.  Two pies in one day.  Life is good.  Both were delicious, but I only got a picture of the chicken pot pie.  We cut into the berry pie before I took a picture.  Yum, yum, yum!


No comments:

Post a Comment