Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Music Festival


Brandt's school band participated in a music festival this morning.  Six groups, bands and orchestras, from Centennial and Dixon performed several numbers before judges who then offered some critique and suggestion.  The band teacher, Mr. Werner, had asked for parental help to have the whole thing run smoothly, and I debated whether or not to attend.  In the end, I went, and it was good I did.  Only one other parent showed up, and we were both needed.  Brandt's band played the three numbers they played at their concert in December, and I thought they sounded great.  The judge did, too.  Brandt likes band and has a good time playing his trombone.  And if you ask me, he's the most handsome trombone player in the whole bunch.  The most handsome, and likely the most in need of a haircut.

No comments:

Post a Comment