Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Funny Children

Here are the children on this day, July 12, 2016.  Blythe is growing her hair and as a result, it hangs in her face all the time.  Today she asked if I would do two pigtails for her.  I'm not good at hair, but I did manage to get her hair up.  Initially the pigtails were too high on her head, and she looked at me like I was incompetent.  It's true.  I am.  But I fixed them and she left them in for quite a while.


Brandt discovered a package of tank tops/wife beaters I had bought before we went to Hawaii and then decided they were too big.  Turns out, they weren't.  Brandt was thrilled to know that not only could he wear them, he could wear them without another shirt.  Just the tank top!  He looks especially tough with the chocolate frozen yogurt mustache.  He asked me why the shirt was called a "wife beater."  How does one answer that question?


No comments:

Post a Comment