Monday, July 18, 2016

Family Swim

The DeMartinis gathered this evening at the Cutler's for a family pool party.  Everyone came after work, we got pizza and watermelon, and we ate and swam--a lot!  It was a marvelous evening.  Mikayla brought the GoPro, so we got lots of footage of people leaping off the waterfall, shooting out of the slide, and making funny faces under water.  The Cutlers are so great to let people use the pool, and even though my mom has a pool, the slide and waterfall and rope swing add an element of excitement that just a pool lacks.  We love swimming.  We love family.  We love swimming with family!












 








This is a very silly picture.



This is also a very silly picture.
I'm not sure why I'm doing that with my arms.

Mom's doing it, too.



I took only one timer-ed picture, and I look weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment