Thursday, June 16, 2016

More Swimming

We do really a lot of swimming in the summer.  Today we swam with Christopher and Tysen and their kids, and I tried to take more underwater pictures, just for fun.  The water was very clear and I think the pictures are fun.  I was trying to get everyone in the shot, I was trying to be under the water too so the angle would be right, and I did something funny.  I said to the kids, "Ok! I'm going to say 'Ready, set, Go!' and then you're going to go under the water.  Ok! Read, set, Wait!"  They all went under and I didn't.  I realized I needed someone to hold me down or I was just going to float up, but I only realized it as we were about to go under.  Christopher harassed me.  But when I had him hold me under, I was able to get some cute shots.


Blythe, Brandt, Griffin, Crew, Ava, Alison
 

Cool dudes


Best underwater picture I've taken so far.
 
Cool girls

No comments:

Post a Comment