Saturday, June 25, 2016

Five Temples Ride

I rode my bike this morning.  It was gloriously beautiful!  Spencer and Stephanie Magelby organized the ride, and I joined them and Janie Rasmussen for what was hailed as an "epic" ride.  We began at the Provo Temple, taking our picture with the rays of the sun streaming up from behind Squaw Peak.  We continued north along the Murdock Canal Trail and back roads to the Timpanogos Temple.  From there, we wound our way south to Geneva Road, into Provo, and to the Provo City Center Temple.  At this point, I parted company with my fellow riders and headed home while they continued on to the Hari Krishna Temple in Spanish Fork and finished up at the Payson Temple.  I wanted to make sure I was home early so Kent could continue with the David Davies house project.  It was so great to be biking, to be with friends, to be out on a beautiful morning, and to feel my body work well.  I'm not always happy with the way my body looks, but when I am biking, I feel strong and so, so grateful for the body I have.  I love to bike!

Provo Temple
Zach (who I don't really know), Spencer, Janie, Stephanie, me

Timpanogos Temple

Provo City Center Temple

No comments:

Post a Comment