Monday, April 21, 2014

TV Turn-Off Week

This whole past week has been TV turn-off week at school.  It is my favorite week of the year.  If the children can go the whole week without watching TV, playing computer games, or being on any other electrical device, they get a prize from school.  It really is fabulous.  The house is quiet, the children play together, and they are outside way more.  If TV turn-off week were in February when it was cold, it would be a misery, but in mid-April, it's wonderful.  Brandt and Blythe did both ask me once if they could watch something, but when I reminded them, they said, "Oh yeah, OK," and went off to do something else.

However, when I got home from exercising this morning, at 7:06am, here is what I found:
 

Brandt is watching The Clone Wars, getting his Star Wars fix.  It has apparently been a long week for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment