Sunday, April 27, 2014

Blythe Speaks in Primary

Blythe spoke in Primary today.  She was really excited and wrote her talk all by herself.  I told her the topic was "how we can strengthen our family," then she dictated.  We practiced it several times and she said she wanted Brandt to help her if she needed.  But she also wanted us all to stand up with her because we are her family.  So when the moment arrived, we all stood up on the stand and when she began, we each counted out loud our number in the family, oldest to youngest.  Here is her talk.

There are (Kent said, "One," I said, "Two," Brandt said, "Three,") four people in my family.  We try to be kinder.  One way to strengthen our family is reading scriptures.  We try to be more obedient to Mom.  We help clean up when it's time.  Another way is to have family home evening.  We do our homework.  All these things we do is to help our family get stronger.  I love my family.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if there is anything sweeter than the testimony of a child!

    ReplyDelete