Thursday, February 22, 2024

Throwback Thursday

 


I've been trying to get caught up on my family history blogging. I've been so behind, I just finished up posting about things that happened in 2022. I thought I was all done and felt so good about my efforts. Then I asked Brandt if he had a picture of something, which he did, but he also had lots and lots and lots and lots of other pictures, all of which he shared with me on Google Photos. And what did I discover? Pictures from 2022 which I wanted to include, but which mean I am not yet finished with 2022. And then, when I had told him to stop sending me pictures, he sent me two final ones; these two last pictures. They would be just great except they are from 2021, the yearbook of which I finished for Christmas this past year. So, here we are on Throwback Thursday, and I'm posting these two pictures of Brandt taken on October 26, 2021 (above) at someplace I can't identify, and October 18, 2021 (below) at Eddie World just outside of Barstow, California on our way home from Carpinteria. Should have been with our other pictures from our beach vacay, but oh well. Here it is in 2023. That Brandt is still a cutie.


No comments:

Post a Comment