Saturday, February 24, 2024

Playing Pickleball

It was a gloriously beautiful Saturday afternoon. The official temperature was 52 degrees, but it felt warmer. For the end of February, it was fantastic! We joined the Bushmans and the Jensens to play pickleball outside at the Jensens. When not on the court, I soaked up the sun, exposing as much skin as I could, and reveling in how good it felt. It was fun to be with friends, to laugh, and to play. Kent and I have been playing pickleball with Corene and Chris and Brian and Briahna weekly for a year and a half, missing very few weeks of play. It has been the highlight of many weeks and the lowlight when we don't play. I wanted to take a picture with all of us together, but the Bushmans left early and I forgot to do it before they left. I'll take one again soon.

Katherine, Kent, Chris, Corene
missing Briahna and Brian
Apparently, you can only play with us if you and your spouse 
share the same first initial.

This is pretty much how I feel about pickleball.

No comments:

Post a Comment