Saturday, February 17, 2024

Saturday is a Special Day

It's Saturday which means there are lots of things to do. My mom called me and asked if I was going to go to Costco and as I always need things at Costco, we agreed to meet there. I needed to clean my bathroom and she needed to watch a funeral on Zoom, so we agreed to meet when she was done. Mid-way through cleaning the bathroom, Isabella came into my bedroom to give the dog a snuggle and announced, "Moo Moo needs a bath." I didn't want to clean the tub then stick a dirty, hairy dog in it, so I interrupted the bathroom cleaning to do dog cleaning. 

Moo Moo loved it.

Not.

I was able to finish the bathroom when the dog was clean and smelling good, and I called Mom to say we could go. Mikayla is in St. George this weekend for a soccer tournament for Brick's team, and she took Cora too. Knowing the girlies and Kal were home with Guy, I called and asked if anyone wanted to come to Costco with me. Everyone did, except Guy. I picked up the kids and we went to meet Mom. Freya documented the travel home. Me too. Thea said, "Grantie Kake, picture us! Freya is sleeping." 

Freya and Thea wanted to hang out at my house, so they came home with me. They helped me put away purchases, Freya helped me dust my bedroom, and Isabella did make up on the girls. They love that! We took the dog for a walk and they even stayed for dinner. It was a productive day made better by the company of funny little people.








No comments:

Post a Comment