Thursday, October 19, 2023

Wait Until Dark

When I was buying BYU performance tickets this year, I saw that they were doing Wait Until Dark in October. How appropriate! jA somewhat freaky, scary story in October. It's perfect! I got us tickets as well as a ticket for my mom and tonight we went. The children had not seen the play, and were very, very intrigued. We were all freaked out at the end, just as we should have been. We all really liked it. 

Then when the show was over, they had a question and answer. Which was really fun. We could ask questions of the director, the set designer, and the costumer and gained super interesting insight about the choices they had made. The kids looked at the set a little more closely to see things from a different angle than we could see from our seats. All in all, a terrific evening's activity.


I'm trying to look thinner.
Is it working?


No comments:

Post a Comment