Monday, October 9, 2023

Bedtime Stories

Freya and Thea had their tonsils out on the October 6th. They have not been as miserable as I thought they might be, but they also haven't been great. I went over this evening to check in, to see how they were doing, to give them both a squeeze and a snuggle. They have been hanging out in the loft, with their mattresses up against the couch because they've been spending so much time lying around in bed, recouping, eating popcos, and watching TV. 

When I went over this evening, I snuggled up between them and they wanted me to read them a story. I got several books and with all of the children sitting around me, both next to me on the beds and above me on the couch, I read all of the kids bedtime stories. I love the Johnsens.



No comments:

Post a Comment