Monday, October 14, 2019

117 Pictures from Jakers

Just like I didn't include 210 pictures from my outing with Cora and Kal to Cornbelly's, I'm not going to include 117 pictures from Jaker's either.  We went with the DeMartinis to Jaker's for our annual corn pit romp, hayride, and pumpkin patch pictures.  It was a lovely evening, the kids did sliding, we all got in the corn pit, and we had a hay ride.  We encountered some wayward cub scout who threw corn at us, someone returned fire, and I worried we were going to run them over with the huge tractor and trailer.  Those same scouts then made pests of themselves by throwing corn up a slide, pelting small people descending with missile like bits of corn.  I took pictures of one and all, except for my daughter who didn't want her picture taken and so isn't in many of these 117 (or so) pictures.  It was a fun evening, always a good time with cousins.

Brandt atop a large pile of hay


I sat next to Kal and he held on to me tight so he wouldn't fall off the haybales.







Blythe would not join us for this picture, so she's not in it.






Cora took this picture of me.





No comments:

Post a Comment