Thursday, June 6, 2019

A Haircut

Brandt got a haircut today.  His hair has been ridiculously long.  We can put it up in a topknot on his head, it's in his face, he looks like Shaggy on Scooby-Doo.  Although it needed some taming, Brandt likes his hair a bit on the longer side because he likes to play with it.  I don't mind, one way or the other, but I wanted it to be under control.  I looked at pictures on the internet of long hairstyles for men, and came up with photo inspiration I thought we could both live with.  Here's the picture:


I thought, 'Bit of product, and Brandt's hair could look super cool.'  The stylist said no problem, and Brandt got his hair cut.  Here's the end result:


I'm fairly confident his sides did not get as short as the top picture, and we really do need some product to make it manageable, but it could be fun for a while.  We'll see, even if Brandt's bangs are so long that he can't see.


No comments:

Post a Comment