Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Spaghetti Feet

I was over at Mikayla's house today, watching the kids.  Cora woke from her nap and needed some lunch, so I got her some spaghetti.  Lovely spaghetti with tomato sauce on.  I was with her in the kitchen until summoned for some reason by another child, and left to go help elsewhere.  When I returned some minutes later, I found that Cora had eaten some of her spaghetti and had smeared some of it all over her body.  She had it on her face (I hope from eating), on her chest, on her hands and arms nearly up to her shoulders, a bit on her thighs, and a lot on her feet.  She was smearing spaghetti on her feet.  Why?  Hard to tell.  It must have felt really good.  I cleaned her up with a thorough wash in the kitchen sink, then had a big cleanup of the kitchen because while she was spreading spaghetti on herself, she was also spreading it on the wall next to the table.  Buon appetito!






No comments:

Post a Comment