Monday, February 23, 2015

Pinkalicious

We went to see another play tonight.  February seems to be the month of performance attendance.  Tonight it was Pinkalicious at the Scera Theater.  Brandt groaned when I said we were going to see the play, because, in his words, "It's girl stuff!"  Too true, but Pinkalicious has a kid brother, Peter, and I knew once it got started, Brandt would like it.  He said he was certain he would not like it, and Blythe said she was certain she would like it.  

Turns out, as suspected, both of them liked it.  Blythe changed her tune and said, "I didn't like it.  I loved it!"  Yeah.  Brandt also conceded, "You were right.  I liked it."  Quite frankly, I was fairly embarrassed for most everyone on stage, and was certainly glad I hadn't tried out for the thing.  It was remarkably silly, but perhaps that's to be expected.  It was a fun family home evening activity.

Me and Blythe and my double chin.

Blythe, Brandt, and Kent
as well as two very pink clad girls sitting behind us.

Pinkalicious and Peter.
She has turned pink after eating too many cupcakes,
and Peter is encouraging her to eat green foods to fight the "pinkatitis."


So much pink!

No comments:

Post a Comment