Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Hang Time Birthdays

This afternoon we went to Hang Time to celebrate Guy and Blake's birthdays.  This was totally Guy's choice of fun spot, but everyone was delighted to go.  It really is a fun venue, with lots of trampolines, foam pits, and now ropes you can try and walk across suspended over foam pits.  The kids had a great time, from biggest (Guy) to smallest (Rowen).  My camera had gone off to New York to be repaired, so I took four pictures which were all blurry, but Mikayla had her's, and so I've pilfered pictures from her blog to put on mine.  Thanks Sis!

 
This is Blythe swinging on a rope over the big foam pit.
You wouldn't know that from the picture.





The boys, jumping and chasing.






Collin wanted me to jump in a pit with him.  
He took me by the hand, led me over to the edge, then said, "Jump!"
I wasn't going in by myself, so I pulled him in too.
Then I couldn't get out.


No comments:

Post a Comment