Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Catch Up

I am behind in my blogging.  I have caught up with current stuff, but I still have quite a few posts from past months I am working on.  When I told Kent I still had to finish up posts from our trip to Indiana and Chicago, he asked, "Did you take notes you are referring to?"  Unfortunately, no.  I'm just trying to remember everything we did.  Wish me luck, and look for past entries from April (Tulip Festival and Easter), our trip (June), Heber Valley Camp (August), and our trip to Yellowstone (August last year).  The Yellowstone post at this point will probably mostly be pictures as we were there over a year ago.  I forgot to blog about it then, and even when I was doing catch-up for my blog book, I forgot and so have nothing in the 2013 book about that trip.  I'm going to include it as the first post in the 2014 book.  As of this moment, I have eight posts I need to do.  Here's hoping I can be up-to-date by the end of Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment