Thursday, August 29, 2013

School Report

Day seven of school for Brandt.  On the way home today he said, "I really like second grade.  It's good."
Yeah!!!

Day two of school for Blythe.  Another full report on the way home.  I heard all about PE and green, yellow, and red cards if you are good, need a warning, or are bad.  "If you get a red card, you don't get to participate."  I love hearing my five year old use words like "participate."  She said goodbye to a girl in her class, but she didn't know her name.  And she glued pictures onto an "All About Me" page for a class book.  She loves it.  Yeah!!!

And while Blythe was at school, I went to the temple and ran two errands.  I sat calmly in the temple and was speedy with the errands because I had no children with me.  Yeah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment