Thursday, August 2, 2012

Se Couper des Cheveux

Last Monday Blythe said to me, "Mom, my hair is bugging me."  It had gotten long enough that her bangs were in her eyes.  That very day I contacted Caitlyn and made an appointment for this Monday.  I told Blythe we had an appointment and time passed.

Sunday morning, as I was helping Blythe get ready for church, she said to me again, "Mom, my hair is bugging me."

"You have an appointment tomorrow," I replied.  "Caitlyn will cut your hair the day after this day."

Apparently, the next day was not soon enough.  Middle of Sunday afternoon, while working on an art project involving scissors, Blythe cut her own hair, chopping off her bangs almost at her scalp.  Monday evening, Caitlyn had her work cut out for her.  Blythe ended up with very short hair all over, but it looks so cute it doesn't really matter.

Blythe's very uneven bangs,

and the repair job.  
Short but sweet.
It actually works well with her double cowlick hairline.

1 comment: