Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Helpful Children

I'll be honest.  Going to the bathroom at our house can be a dangerous venture.  Not that anything particularly risky is happening in our bathroom, but dodgy things tend to happen outside when I am inside.

This morning, for instance.  I was taking care of business when I heard the water turn on.  Always a bad sign.  When I was finished, I discovered the children helpfully washing the car.  In the garage.  With the hose.  Wearing nearly nothing.  Actually, for the job, they were probably appropriately attired.  There was a lot of water; it all rushed down the driveway when I opened the garage door.

You might wonder how the hose got into the garage with the door closed.  Brandt dragged it into the house, through the entryway, and into the garage.




Blythe is washing and Brandt is rinsing.

No comments:

Post a Comment