Sunday, September 26, 2010

Dinosaurs and Deciduous Trees



Just down the street from our house is the BYU Dinosaur Museum.  
It's really called the Museum of Paleontology, but that doesn't start with D.  
It is a small but fantastic museum, with interesting exhibits at small child level.  

Here is Blythe heading into the museum sporting her purse.
She always has her purse with her these days.
Funny way to keep it on her arm, though.


Check out the size of this T-Rex skull.
And those teeth! 

I wanted the children to just give me a nice, regular smile.
This is what I got. 
Scary!
 

A huge crocodile skull that was attached to a 37 foot body. 

I think this armored dinosaur is the coolest. 
This museum was a treat.

From the museum, we took a drive up the canyon to see the deciduous trees.
  
We were a bit late in the season.
The leaves were fairly dull.
Again, trying to get a picture of the children was a challenge.  
I must have said, "Just look at me for two seconds!" 27 times.
But hey! We did see a moose.



No comments:

Post a Comment