Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Winter Choir Concert

The Centennial Middle School choirs had their Christmas concert this evening. Kent, Brandt, and Keyaira went to support Blythe while I stayed home with Covid. The concert was broadcast on youtube so I watched from home. Blythe’s choir sang three songs: "Silver Bells," "The Twelve Days After Christmas," and "My Favorite Things." She also participated in the final singing of "Silent Night" complete with fake candle. We love listening to her sing at school, at home, in the yard as she swings.


Blythe needed a black dress.
She doesn't have one and told me the night before her concert that we needed to go shopping.
Instead, I had her wear my black jumper with a black shirt tied at the waist with a black ribbon.
She looks so cute!




A moment during "The Twelve Days After Christmas"




Blythe and Kimi

No comments:

Post a Comment