Thursday, December 9, 2021

December Christmas Pictures

Each year, as I do a photobook of the children for their birth mothers, I get to December and I don't have any pictures. I have to finish the books well before Christmas so that I can them printed and mailed, but that means I haven't taken pictures yet. Usually we go to the DeMartini Family Christmas party and have a picture with Santa and a funny picture from the Christmas photobooth, but that wasn't happening until later, so I needed something. This evening, I had the kids put on funny headwear and stand in front of the tree. A couple of pictures later, I was able to finish this year's photobooks and get them ordered. Here are the silly photos.

Two sets of antlers make Brandt look like a very floppy reindeer.



Two Christmas trees on top of Brandt's head.
He wanted to camouflage behind the real tree.
I can hardly see him.

No comments:

Post a Comment