Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Sing 2

Today, in the company of a great many DeMartinis and a few Mercers, we went to see Sing 2. It was darling with lots of singing and dancing. In fact, there was lots of singing and dancing on screen and lots of singing and dancing in the audience.  Frey and Thea spent most of the movie dancing in the aisle in front of their seats, and I heard a fair amount of singing, too. At one point, I laughed at something that tickled my funny bone, and Kal, from two rows down, said, "Grantie Kake! You think that's funny?" 

From two rows up, I responded, "Yes! I do!" I figure that anyone who goes to an animated movie must expect that children will be there and they will have things to say. So I don't feel bad responding to the small people I go with. 

It was terrific to be with all these people I like so well.



No comments:

Post a Comment