Thursday, December 23, 2021

Christmas Adam

Working puts a crimp in my life. All the things I’ve been available to do whenever we wanted to do them must now be rearranged because I’m at work. Christmas Eve is one of those days. We have gathered with the DeMartinis in the morning for breakfast and presents, then with the Barri in the evening for dinner, nativity, and white elephant gift exchange. But I work tomorrow (why be open on Christmas Eve?!) so breakfast doesn’t work. Instead, we gathered at Christopher and Tysen’s house for breakfast for dinner and presents today, Christmas Adam. I tasked Kent and the kids with preparing monkey bread and loading the car and told them to not wait for me. I worked in Heber today didn’t get on the road until 5:30, so I knew I would be late for the 6:00 start time.

 

Dinner/breakfast was delicious. Being together was wonderful. Christmas excitement was magical. Having Mom gone was sad sad. Brandt received a Snuggie and Blythe received a bullet journal. Mikayla and I distributed family photobooks. We were all happy to be together. And Christmas is only two sleeps away!










No comments:

Post a Comment