Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Shopping with Mom

 I was on call today and didn't get called. Yay!! I called Mom and asked what I could do to help with her mission preparations, and suggested we go shopping. Mikayla was also available, so the three of us headed to Salt Lake this afternoon to see if we could find some clothing. Mom had a list and we wanted to make a significant dent in the things she still needs. 

While we didn't have as much success on the clothing front as we had hoped, we did find Mom a great dress, as well as getting all of her bedding. We were going to buy her pillows, but from the angle she tried, she decided she didn't like the ones we passed. She'll look elsewhere.

It was wonderful to have a day off and to be with Mom and Mikayla. I don't get to spend nearly enough time with them, and our time with Mom is obviously short. I love them both so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment