Thursday, October 7, 2021

Guns at School

Brandt had a most exciting tech crew experience today at school. A US History teacher, Mr. Maliwauki, was doing a slide show about World War I and needed some tech help for the projector and sound. Brandt was the man. Relates Brandt,

I got to miss Chemistry (says Mom, "He shouldn't have."). He played the trailer for Battlefield 1 (a video game) and showed a slideshow about World War I. He owns a bunch of guns from WWI and showed videos of him shooting the guns. Then he did a mad minute drill which is to see how many times you can hit a target while going through as much ammo as possible. Then he brought out the guns and he said, "You don't have to come up and see them, but if you want to, you can." He taught about gun safety and then I got up and got in line. Even though the guns were unloaded, I went through the steps to make sure they were clear. I really liked the Mosin-Nagant M1891, a Russian gun (the gun Brandt is holding in the picture). 

Andrew Hunter took the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment