Tuesday, May 11, 2021

A Friend and A Giant

I was at Mikayla's this afternoon and as I was getting ready to go, Heidi Tanner happened to be outside looking for sprinkler controls. These are attached to Mikayla's house. She fiddled around with them, shouting out to Darren who was standing in their backyard, until she found the station that waters their yard. Then we chatted and laughed as we always do when we're together. We noticed that we were both dressed in black and white and asked Mikayla to take a picture of us in our "matchy-matchy" outfits. 

The result is hilarious! I look like a giant standing next to Heidi who looks like a little kid. Is she standing in a hole? Is it the horizontal stripes? Does a four or five-inch difference in height really look this dramatically different? Do I weigh fifty pounds more than she? I'm not sure what it is, but this picture is really truly terrible.

So why do I post it? I love my friend Heidi and I'm always so happy to be with her, even if I look like a giant when we're together.


No comments:

Post a Comment