Saturday, May 29, 2021

Snowcones

We went and had our "first" snowcone of the season. I took Brandt and Blythe as well as Jarom and Sam Oyler. Brandt pointed out that he and Jarom and Sam had been down for a snowcone a couple of days before, and we have had snowcones at Grandma Sue's, for me and Blythe, it was the first "official" snowcone of the season. I got my favorite flavor, pomegranate pink lemonade. 

We did have a funny incident. When the woman taking our orders asked for Blythe's name, she said, "Blythe, B-L-Y-T-H-E." The woman looked somewhat mystified and said, "I've never heard that name." Her coworker said, "It means happy." Indeed. We had a little chuckle about it. Then, when Blythe's snowcone was ready and the woman working was going to call out to her to come get it, we saw her turn to her coworker and ask how you pronounce "Blythe." So funny! 

summer yumminess


No comments:

Post a Comment