Sunday, May 9, 2021

Mother's Day

I intended on making dinner for my mother today, it being Mother's Day. But then Christopher invited us all over to his house, telling the moms he and the kids would make dinner and clean up so we didn't have to. We brought fruit which the children cut up. Isn't that nice of them? Blythe also made me an origami heart which I thought might have something written inside, but there wasn't. We didn't take a picture at Christopher's, and I didn't take a picture with the children. 

Being a mom is hard work. I don't always like it. Moments are wonderful and fun, and I am grateful for Brandt and Blythe. But other moments are awful. I'm trying to really enjoy the wonderful and fun moments to help see me through the awful ones.











No comments:

Post a Comment