Saturday, May 1, 2021

Night-night Reading

Guy went to Moab this weekend, and Mikayla is doing the mom thing all alone. I volunteered to go help with bedtime and then suggested we watch a movie together. I got the smallest people into the tub and Mikayla helped the bigger kids shower. When they were all ready, they piled into Cora’s bed and I read them a couple of stories. Sort of. Some were very wiggly and squirmy, not terribly interested in the book. Others were very keen on the story, but then couldn’t see or hear well. I read Brown Bear, Brown Bear, put the twins in bed, and then took the big kids downstairs for a couple more stories. I do love reading to little people.

 

Kent came over to watch the movie with us, after the kids were all tucked in. Mikayla ordered ice cream which was delivered right to the door by Door Dash. How spoiled is that? Really spoiled. It was so nice to be with the Johnsens.





No comments:

Post a Comment