Monday, November 2, 2020

Back to the Old Routine


Because I'm between jobs at the moment, many things have quickly returned to pre-work conditions. Cora has wanted me to take her to school which I've done several times. She, Brick, and Kal also want to come to my house after school, just to play and hang out. Today they were over. We had snacks, played a couple of games, and Cora wanted to draw. She drew this wonderful portrait of the two of us. I'm in red with the bigger head and she is in pink with the smaller head. We are holding hands and we both have exceedingly hairy heads. In fact, while our hair isn't very long, it goes all the way around. I just love this picture, and I just love the small person with me in it. 

Here's to not working (for a bit) and being home!

No comments:

Post a Comment