Friday, November 20, 2020

Gratitude Day 1

I've been struggling for weeks. I've been at odds with family members, concerned about life challenges, feeling a spiritual emptiness I've never experienced before. It's been soulful unrest for a long time. And what can help? Prayer and gratitude. Funnily enough, I'd come to that even before President Nelson's wonderful message. But I've been talking myself out of sharing anything on social media because I don't want to project positive wonderfulness when it's not been like that. However, acknowledging the Good in my life is not fake and will certainly invite positive wonderfulness where it is much needed.

So Day 1 (I'm behind): These three are my everything. They are challenging and difficult while simultaneously bringing me unmeasured joy, and teach me much needed lessons.



No comments:

Post a Comment