Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Family Pictures

 Every year, as Christmas approaches, I work on photobooks to give as Christmas gifts. And every year, about the same time, I realize that we haven't taken a really good family picture all year, and we probably should get on that. Today, Mikayla graciously took our pictures, and everyone cooperated to make it a virtually painless process. We went up to BYU, along Lover's Lane. I was pleased with the results and feel like they will be a great addition to the photobooks, as well as providing a picture we can put on our Christmas cards. Thanks to Mikayla for taking the pics, and to Kent, Brandt, and Blythe for complying with my wishes.








This picture is no deceiving--Brandt is well and truly taller than both his parents.
He takes particular delight in calling us both "Shorty" though neither of us are.
He's just tall, and still growing.
We hope Blythe is still growing, too.



Funny tree face.
Funny Brandt face.

Does Kent look slightly guilty?
He should!
Do I look slightly surprised?
I am!
wink wink nudge nudge


No comments:

Post a Comment