Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Book Group Group

I attend two book groups in my ward, one that meets during the day and one that meets in the evening.  I've been attending the daytime book group since May of 2006, the year Brandt was born.  I've loved going.  I enjoyed the things we read, I find our discussions stimulating and thought-provoking, and I've grown to love the women I meet with each month.  We've had a lot of turn-over through the years, but a few of us have remained constant.

Today we met at Carol Skeeles home, a newbie to the group.  Ayae Tueller has been coming off and on for several years, but she lives in a small house outside the ward, normally meets at her mother-in-law's home, but needed someplace else for us to gather today, and Carol offered her home.  It was a lovely meeting, and a lovely lunch, and because it is Ayae's last time, she wanted a picture which someone kindly shared with me.  I'm delighted with the pictorial documentation of this group.

RoseMary Lindberg, Ayae Tueller, Ramona Stice, me, Carol Skeeles, 
Valorie Arvig, Elizabeth Cutler, Janine Ruff

No comments:

Post a Comment