Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Underwear for Cora

I bought Cora a book today at Costco.  It's called Vegetables in Underwear.  She really needs to start using the toilet, and I thought the funny pictures of veg in tighty-whiteys might help encourage her.  I remember who truly awful potty training was with both of my children, and anything to ease the way for another desperate mother, especially when that mom is my sister, I consider worth the cost.  I dropped it by and read the book to Cora, Brick, and Kal.  Unfortunately, I don't think Cora related or  saw the need for her to be in underwear, not diapers.  It might not help a lot, but it certainly won't hurt.  If she were my kid, I'd make it required reading each morning and night.


The pictures are hilariously wonderful!


Maybe Cora won't want to be a baby anymore.
Maybe.
It might be wishful thinking.


No comments:

Post a Comment