Friday, March 9, 2018

Taco Head

Tomorrow evening we are having fifteen fellow ward members join us for dinner.  We are doing adult dinner groups this month, and Kent and I agreed to host one.  I'm really looking forward to it.  I'm going to make enchiladas and we'll have a Mexican fiesta, with other couples bringing chips and salsa, beans and rice, salad, fruit, drinks, and dessert.  I made a stop at Zurcher's today to see if there was anything I might need to spruce up the decor, and discovered for only $9.00, I could become the proud owner of my very own taco hat.  I was torn.  $9.00 is hardly any money at all, and I look really good in hats, but how ridiculous would I look wearing a taco hat all evening (REALLY ridiculous), and what would I do with it once the evening was over?  It stayed in the store.  But I did take a picture wearing it. 


Coming to dinner tomorrow:  Dan and Nancy Passmore, Erin and Brandon Johnson, Beth and Taylor Jackson, Don and Elaine Nelson, Lynn and Jonathan Paulus, Charleen and Eric Doman, Eric and Janine Ruff, Saneh Echols, plus Kent and me.  Should be a good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment