Friday, January 12, 2018

Field Trip Friday #84--Fun With The Nunc

Uncle Charles is in town this weekend.  I'm so glad he makes an effort to come see us.  We need to return the gesture and go to Seattle to visit him.  I think the children would like it, but I've got to muster up more patience before we try traveling together again.  Sigh.

But that's beside the point.  It was great to see him.  I went over to Christopher and Tysen's house today to hang around, and while I was there, Sharae called to ask if we had anything on for Field Trip Friday.  Her kids were out of school all day, and she was looking for something to do.  We were too, and after some discussion, decided we would go bowling all together.  I went to pick up Lyla from school and then collect my children, and then we all went bowling.

It was so fun to be together.  The bowling was fun, but being together was the better part.  Not to brag or anything, but I beat everyone.  Yep, I outbowled eleven little kids and two big ones.  And six adults.  Christopher and Tysen didn't bowl, and he likely would have beaten me, but he didn't, so I won.  Neener neener neener.  It was sort of wild pandemonium, and Blake and his girlfriend were engaging in far too much PDA which was far too interesting to the young boys, but apart from that, it was all a whopping good time.

 






No comments:

Post a Comment