Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Splash Pad Shenanigans

While Mikayla was at an appointment this afternoon, I took her kids to Riverwoods to play in their splash pad.  I told Mikayla I was going to do that and so she should pack the kids' swimsuits, but when we got there, I didn't think she had.  She had, but they looked small and wrong.  So while I held and fed Kal in the shade of an umbrella, Brick and Cora ran around in the water, fully dressed.

They had a marvelous good time!  Cora put her head in a water jet, Brick had another come up his bum.  Cora saw that and thought it was hilarious, so she had water come up her bum, too.  They splashed and danced, paused for a snack, then splashed and danced some more.  They are funny little people and I love being with them.

















No comments:

Post a Comment