Saturday, June 1, 2013

Little Red Riding Hood

Today was Little Red Riding Hood, the annual all-women's non-competitive ride I have done now for eight years.  I got to go to Logan yesterday afternoon with my good friend Lisa, spend hours and hours talking, ride around Cache Valley today, still talking and talking, and enjoying the fun atmosphere.  Lisa has spent the last year undergoing cancer treatments and just this week was declared cancer free.  Little Red raises money for cancer research, so it was a fitting celebratory ride.  I loved being with her and being on my bike.

Friday night at the expo.
The Big Bad Indian Wolf, and cute us.

Here we are at the half-way point.

And Elipitic-Go.
Very interesting bike.

Woo hoo!
At the finish.


For some reason, this picture is not saving correctly.
But we are cute.
Smooshed, but cute.
Here's to next year.
Same time--same place!

No comments:

Post a Comment