Friday, December 31, 2010

The Jumpolene

The Tanners gave us a super cool Jumpolene for Christmas.  It is an large (for indoor use) inflatable trampoline with sides.  We got it out and blew it up the other day when it was particularly cold and snowy out.  Impossible to drive the truck (which Brandt has taken to calling "my green vehicle") so the children jumped instead.

Look at how much fun!

Kent was watching the children downstairs while I was upstairs making dinner.  He was sitting on the stairs reading a book he got for Christmas when I came downstairs to get something out of the freezer.  I found the children jumping stark naked (unlike the above picture).  They had taken off all their clothes and Kent was somehow completely oblivious to their state of undress.  I have a picture of naked jumping, but as with the first post of this blog, I didn't want to add anything inappropriate.  Seems pretty exciting to me to feel the breeze blowing through one's hair and across one's naked bum.

No comments:

Post a Comment