Thursday, January 7, 2010

What a way to start the day


I can always tell when Isabella is awake because she likes to jump in her crib first thing in the morning.  This morning, Brandt wanted to jump with her, so I put him in the crib too.  I left them together while I threw a load of laundry into the washing machine, and returned a couple of minutes later to find them both with nothing on.  Brandt had removed Bella's jammies and diaper, and his own clothes, and there they were, gleefully bouncing in the buff.  It was naked jumping.  What a way to start the day.  Give it a try!

Should I be embarrassed that my first post includes nudity?

So I initially included a darling picture of the naked nudies jumping, and then when I mentioned this to Kent, he suggested I take the picture out, lest we get pre-verts looking at our children inappropriately.  What was I thinking?

No comments:

Post a Comment