Friday, July 28, 2023

Johnsen Family Campout

Mikayla sent me a text today that said, "I'm camping out with my kids and then we are going to have breakfast at Mom's and then we are going to swim in the morning. Will you come swim with us tomorrow morning?"  We were on our way home from Idaho, but I asked if I could join them for the camping out, breakfast, AND the swim. Mikayla readily agreed. 

Nobody in my immediate family wanted to participate, so I joined my best friend Freya and her siblings, in their tent with Mikayla. We had lots of comfy places to sleep and were close enough that we were all snuggled up together. We slept about as well as one sleeps when one is camping outside, but it was a great time, breakfast was delicious, and the swim was wonderfully cool and refreshing.

No pictures were taken of the tent closeness, breakfast, or swimming.


No comments:

Post a Comment